Список форумов www.decor-online.ru www.decor-online.ru
Форум магазина лепного декора

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

There's no defined effort or rsgoldfast

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов www.decor-online.ru -> Общий форум
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
rsgoldfastcom

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 23, 2018 4:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: There's no defined effort or rsgoldfast Ответить с цитатой

There's no defined effort or main storyline in OSRS Gold. Instead, its universe is fleshed out through quests which are structured like short stories. Runescape's quests are not disposable tasks like the draw quests you pick up from random NPCs in several MMOs--at least, the majority of them are not. They're loaded with branching dialog, unique puzzles and endearingly janky cutscenes. In one pursuit, by constructing a research tower I unwittingly helped a lot of researchers create a homunculus, and then I needed to calm the confused, malformed being I had helped produce. In another, I discovered a fraudulent plague a king had used to quarantine half his kingdom so as to cover up some demonic dealings. Recipe for Disaster is about rescuing committee members by the Culinaromancer, a highly effective food magician, by feeding them their preferred dish.

I recall idly spam-clicking my way through quests as a teenager, but I made sure to read all of the dialogue this time around. I'm glad I did, since Runescape is a really funny game. It has got a wonderful, dry British humor for it, and it's not afraid to be silly. In one afternoon, I helped King Arthur and his knights (who were on vacation in Runescape) recover the holy grail, infiltrated a monkey kingdom by disguising herself as a gorilla, also aided bickering goblin leaders select out a new wardrobe to their tribe.

I especially love the way quests write your personality. It's funny seeing your avatar react wildly once you opt for a comparatively tame dialogue option. After an immortal gypsy explained that the entire world would implode if I didn't complete a quest, my character exclaimed"Not the entire universe! If you mess up a dialog you can just try it again, so I said every line available whenever possible simply to watch different conversations play out.

One of my favorite quests is One Little Favor, that is basically a string of fetch quests during which every person you ask to help with something in turn asks you to help with something else. This continues until you have a laundry list of Buy RuneScape Gold favors to money in, and after the sixth or fifth request, your character is absolutely fuming. If I wasn't keen to see together, One Small Favor would have bored me to tears, but I was always looking forward to my next opportunity to be a smartass.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов www.decor-online.ru -> Общий форум Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: