Список форумов www.decor-online.ru www.decor-online.ru
Форум магазина лепного декора

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

GL decided not to give anything with ads?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов www.decor-online.ru -> Общий форум
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
spadekevin

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 08, 2018 2:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: GL decided not to give anything with ads? Ответить с цитатой

Hello,

I can watch 4, maximum 5 ads per day for the last 2 or 3 weeks and no more. It affects all kind of ads for any free item.
I tried CC, but I do not understand their unswer, maybe I am not smart enough or I missed some very important policy of the game:

"With regard to your communication, we would like to inform you that the promotional videos are enabled only when advertising campaigns are available for the game. In this case, we highly recommend you to check this feature daily so you can watch the video ads."

Would you please help me to interpret what is the actual problem these days?! Why are those ad buttons still there if those are totally useless? Would not it be easier to delete the free ad buttons or change them grey as usual if the buttons are useless or GL decided not to give anything with ads?
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=585260
Demonstration Example

Thank you.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов www.decor-online.ru -> Общий форум Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: